This is a Vertical Orientation Board
All designs are designed with the same lettering format as pictured (lettering format as in different areas of the design are all caps, all lowercase, titlecase). We follow this same design style unless you specifically request by writing out “use title case, lowercase, uppercase” instructions in your personalization sections. This is our policy since a lot of phones/computers autocorrect formatting when customers are ordering.
Please note the material is not made of chalkboard slate, but rather is chalkboard styled. Chalkboard style looks like a chalkboard, but acts like dry-erase. That way you get the look without the chalky, dusty mess!
• Artisan Frames (almond and raw) are solid wood.
• Basic Frames (white-wash, barnwood, blonde, walnut, black, and gold) are made of mdf molding.
• On our basic frames, mdf molding is used since it’s lighter, more price-friendly, and is better suited for hanging from a door or cabinet.
• Frames are pre-installed with hanging brackets for easy hanging. Two for Vertical and one for vertical.
24"x36" Framed Boards
• Basic framed total measurement is 26” x 38”
• Artisan framed total measurement is ≈ 25.13” x 37.13”
Whole Package: 31 stainless steel magnetic date numbers (numbers are colored black. magnets have rounded corners), ten ¼” small magnets, 8 neon colored reversible-tip wet-erase markers (one marker is either black/white depending on board style), your personalized design in your frame color choice with a non-glare dry/wet-erase front. Comes ready to hang and use!
Magnetic Color Package: ten ¼” small magnets, 8 neon colored reversible-tip wet-erase markers (one marker is either black/white depending on board style), your personalized design in your frame color choice with a non-glare dry/wet-erase front. Comes ready to hang and use!
⋇ note: the whole & magnetic color packages enable magnets to stick to the front of the board. Cheap/weak magnets won't work. If the magnets you have can't hold up to 4 pieces of paper on a fridge, they're too weak. Anything stronger will work great!
Color Package: 8 neon colored reversible-tip wet-erase markers (one marker is either black/white depending on board style), your personalized design in your frame color choice with a non-glare dry/wet-erase front. Comes ready to hang and use!
Basic Package: 2 black or white (depends on your board style) reversible-tip wet-erase markers, your personalized design in your frame color choice with a non-glare dry/wet-erase front. Comes ready to hang and use!
Framed Board Package: your personalized design in your frame color choice with a non-glare dry/wet-erase front. Comes ready to hang and use!
Please read the instructions on our Circle & Square pens!
• compatible with our acrylic, whiteboard, and chalkboard boards.
• have reversible tips - simply remove the tip from the marker to switch between a rounded tip or a chiseled, fine tip.
• need to be stored horizontally.
• First Time Use: Place marker tip up vertically and press tip slightly to release pressure. Hold upright and shake well (with cap on!) for 10-20 seconds. Remove cap and pump tip downward slowly until tip fills with ink (repeat if needed).
• To clean your board, use a damp paper towel followed by a dry paper towel until all of the marker has been erased.
• Made a fresh mistake? Just use a soft dry tissue to quickly spot clean!
• Remember our pens are wet-erase chalk pens. Chalk pens are better and work quite differently than a dry-erase marker. Chalk pens have liquid chalk in them, so they behave sometimes like chalk. Basically, think of your paper towels as one of those old school chalkboard erasers. If it's dirty - you're just spreading the chalk and smearing it. So I fold my paper towel when it's starting to look "full of chalk residue". Much like how when I was little - we had to "batt out chalkboard erasers"...you need to make sure you aren't using a "full paper towel". Chalk pens sometimes take a tad longer to erase than a dry-erase marker, but we've weighed the benefits between the two. Chalk pens win every. single. time. They are more colorful, vibrant, and aren't see-through like a dry-erase marker is!
Can chalk markers be used on a dry-erase board or acrylic board?
Yes they work on both! They work on any non-porous surface :) I recommend chalk pens for all of the products I sell. Chalk pens are similar to dry erase pens, but they show up better (the ink is not translucent like dry erase pens), they don't accidentally erase if your hand brushes over it like dry erase ink would, and they never leave stains when you erase it.
Do you do custom sizes?
I do custom sizes for floating acrylic boards and frames, but I don't currently do custom sized framed chalkboard and whiteboard style boards. Just fill out the "contact us" with your custom order request!
What do these different package options mean?
Look at the packages explanation tab at the bottom any product page.
What customizations are included for free?
The top name of course! And on my designs that have side or bottom sections - you can tell me what you want for those titles. If you are a small business, I can put your logo up at the top for free instead of a family name :) I'm also able to start the calendar on Monday if you'd like, just mention it in the notes to seller!
Do you do design alterations and custom orders?
You bet! :) Just fill out our contact form on our website.
Do you do collaborations?
We do! Apply for a collab through our application form